Monday, November 14, 2016

FBI2831 and Oui mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. I pulled out few of my mini Orly nail polishes from a set I bought awhile ago and never wore. So let get into this mani.

indoor lighting with flash

Outside lighting without flash

Outside lighting with flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild Wild Shine protective base Coat
Orly FBI2831
Orly Oui
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

The two Orly nail polishes I picked was FBI2831 which is nude/gray color which is jelly/cream light polish. It looked more gray in the bottle which I was little bummed about. And the other polish is Oui which is a purple jelly with gold glitter which is one of the polishes that was a reason for me to buy the set. I was not sure of what I was going to do with there two polishes but I wanted to try the heart shape tips I saw online awhile ago. So I did it free hand with just the nail polish brush which each nail tips are not all there exactly the same but I think it looks pretty good. I really liked how this mani came out and might have to try this heart shape tip mani again.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   



No comments:

Post a Comment