Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Love is Hot and Coal and Pumpkin Spice/ Thanksgiving 2016 Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
Since thanksgiving is tomorrow I decided to show you my thanksgiving themed Mani.

Inside lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
O.p.i Love Is Hot and Coal
Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat  

I wanted to use the fall/thanksgiving colors like orange, brown and yellow. So I decided to you O.p.I Love is Hot and Coal that I got from Dollar Tree recently which is a dark brown with some hit of gray shimmer. I wanted to do a ruffin mani and I wanted to use some glitter of course. So I pulled out Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice which is a so pretty with yellow and Orange glitter. I'm really happy how this mani come out.

If you like to see my past Thanksgiving manicures check on these links:

Thanksgiving Mani 2015:



I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment