Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Mani 2014

Hello my MJF followers,
I've been wanting to do a Thanksgiving mani because one I never done one before and two thought it be fun so today I did one and wanted to show you before thanksgiving.
 I searched the Internet for ideas and this what the result is:



The products I used:
Jordana Calcium Boost Base Coat
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat
Sinful Colors Leather Loose, Pumpkin spice
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Get Your Shade On, Golden Hour
Revlon Colorstay Fall Mood
Wet N' Wild Crystalic Scarlet Red
Milani Nail Art Black Sketch
Avon Nail Art Delicate White
Avon Dual ended brush and dotting tool

I'm really happy how my thanksgiving mani came out and I had fun doing it. I'm happy with all of the colors I choose and they look really good together. I really happy that I bought Golden Hour because I did not have any orange polish like this in my collection.

What do you think of my mani?
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment