Tuesday, November 25, 2014

80's Halloween Eye Look

Hello my MJF followers,
I know its kinda late but I wanted to show you my eye look I did for my 80's costume that I wore for Halloween.


The products I used:
E.L.F Eyelid Primer Sheer
Profusion Gemineye Palette #02 (yellow inner corner eyelid, pink next and lower lash line, light blue in middle eyelid, purple/blue outer v)
Jordana baked eyeshadow Green Mist (outer v and lower lash line), Purple Perfection (crease )
Wet N' Wild eyeshadow single Brulee (highlight and blending color)
Milani Color Bailliance purple (inner lower lash line), green (outer lower lash line)
E.L.F Liquid Eyeliner black



I really liked how my 80's eye look came out but I wish I had my nyx milk eye pencil but I was in Texas and did not have it. I thought the Profusion eye would of been more brighter but it was not. If I used that palette again I know to use my nyx milk pencil. I think it went well with my costume and my wig.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I can't wait for next year :0).

Until next time,
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment