Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Mani 2015

Hello my MJF followers,
I have a Thanksgiving themed Mani for you. This year I wanted to another turkey theme for thanksgiving so this the result.

With flash
Outside lighting no flash

Products I used
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
Milani Iced Mango
Milani Mulberry Sugar
L.a Colors Art Deco White
Milani Nail Art Black Sketch
Sinful Colors Nail Art Orange Alert
Sinful Colors Nail Art Be My Valentine
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat
Avon dual ended dotting tool

I'm really happy how my little turkey's  came out. I used the dotting tool to start the shape of the head of the turkey and used the brush of Mulberry sugars to get the shape I wanted for the head and neck. I really love Iced Mango and Mulberry Sugar by there self's and look so thanksgiving together. I'm so happy I pick these up at dollar tree. 

I hope this makes you want to create your own thanksgiving themed manicure for thanksgiving.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment