Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Dollar Tree Hauls

Hello my MJF followers, 
I have a couple of hauls from Dollar Tree so show you.

In this haul I got two of this year's solar dancing turkey's. I also got two Milani nail polishes in the colors Mulberry Sugar (dark reddish-brown shimmer ) and Iced Mango (shimmery red- orange). I used both of these polishes for my thanksgiving Mani this year.

In this haul I got more of the Mountain High Premium Coffee Hot Chocolate which is really good. I also got two of sally Hansen xtreme wear polishes in 220 shake shake (is a sliver micro glitter in a clear base) and 130 fan Appeal (is a purple, green and pink duo chrome). The last thing I got was a E.l.f Jumbo eye shadow stick Turkish Coffee.
  
In this haul I got a few items to make something for some Christmas crafts. I got a little Christmas house wreath. I also got some crafters square faux snow. I picked up a Christmas house single clip light which I used to fix a lamp I have already. I got a dry floral foam for a project. The last thing I got was another baby lips in the color pink shock which I did not get last time and they only had this one left.

In this haul I found the Eclipse on dvd which sounded pretty good so I thought I'd give it a try. The movie was ok but not great which it was better than I expected. I got two dog toys one in blue and one in green which my dog jack chewed to pieces so the blue one is going to be given away. I also picked up some mini decorations which are Pumpkins and squash. I got a two fake holly for some crafts. I also picked up another one of the clip lights. The last thing I got in this haul was some Christmas house mini light set in white.

Yesterday I stopped at dollar tree to see if they had anything new. The only thing I saw that was new and I wanted to try was this apple shaped lip balm. It's so cute.

That's it for dollar tree hauls for now.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Until next time,
Mel





No comments:

Post a Comment