Thursday, November 19, 2015

Smiley360 Mission: Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies

Hello my MJF followers,
I have another Smiley360 mission that came in the mail for me to try the same time the as the goodness knows squares.  I must disclose that these products were sent to me for free for reviewing purposes only.
So lets get into what I got to try this time.
In the box

Products that was in box
The information about the product:
Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® is the #1 brand for hair, skin and nails◊!
Looking good and feeling great has never been this delicious!
Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contains just the right balance of nutrients to support lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin, all in a delicious strawberry flavored gummy.*
Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within.* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin.* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and nails.*

What I think about the product so far:
I been wanting to try Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin, Nails Gummies because I thought it would be cool if it worked. So I was so happy to get a full size bottle of it as wells as samples to give to my friends and some hair ties for my lustrous hair. I have been using it for about 3-4 weeks and not finish with the challenge yet. I like that it is a gummies which is easy to take. They are a strawberry flavor which at first I was not happy that it was strawberry flavor because I'm not fan of strawberry flavors but this one does not really taste like strawberries. It taste more like a mix of different berries not just strawberry. I also really enjoy the texture of the gummie and does not taste like a vitamin. Besides that I don't know if it really does what it says it does. I will probably give you an update in if this gummie does what it clams when I'm done with this challenge.  


If you like to join Smiley360 use this link: http://h5.sml360.com/-/3e0v

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment