Thursday, November 19, 2015

Smiley360 Mission: Goodness Knows Snack Squares

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with another Smiley360 mission that they sent me.
 I must disclose that these products were sent to me for free for reviewing purposes only.
So lets get into what I got to try this time.
In the box

Everything that was in the box
As you see this time I was sent some goodness knows snack squares in three different flavors. Along with a tote bag with is really nice to have and some coupons for buy get one free.

Here is the information they send me about the product:

Goodnessknows. try a little goodness™.
Sometimes, life gets so busy we forget to truly live it. We forget to stop to laugh. To think. To enjoy. To just do something good for our body and souls, even if it's just a little something. A little goodness can go a long way and can be a step towards greatness. goodnessknows® snack squares reminds us that a little good goes a long way. Crafted with real fruit, dark chocolate and whole nuts in bite-size portions, it's an easy way to do something good for ourselves. So go ahead. Try a little goodness™. 

Did you know…?
• Each goodnessknows® snack squares serving (4 squares per pack) has 150 calories – 38 per square!• goodnessknows® snack squares has no high fructose corn syrup and contains no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. • 100 mg of natural cocoa flavanols per serving

 • Comes in 3 different flavors:
•Cranberry, almond, dark chocolate 
•Peach & cherry, almond, dark chocolate 
•Apple, almond & peanut, dark chocolate

My thoughts on the Goodness Knows Snack squares:
I received the three different flavors and I try them all. I also had my family try them too. Since I'm not a big granola eater. The flavors I liked the most was the apple, almond, peanut, dark chocolate and the cranberry, almond, dark chocolate. The peach and cherry tasted kinda weird to me as well it did to my dad and he like peach and cherry's but together not so much in this snack squares. Other than that one flavor the rest is pretty good. I was supersized how the nuts were nice and crunchy. Unlike some granola bars get mushy. There also big pieces of nuts in each square which also nice because some company's skimp in how much nuts they put in there products because they usually cost the most. I was also happy in that you get four squares in each package because most granola's come with one or two. I was also happy that it had no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors and flavors or sweeteners so its good for you as well as tasting good too. The only thing that I would like to change is that it be milk chocolate instead of dark because I'm milk chocolate kind of girl. I really enjoyed these even thought, I'm not a granola type of person but I love nuts and chocolate. If you like granola or just nuts and chocolate you might want to try these. These will be in stores in 2016 or sooner. They will be sold at CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aide.

If you like to join Smiley360 use this link: http://h5.sml360.com/-/3e0v

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment