Monday, November 9, 2015

French Roast Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I have a fall color manicure to show you even thought I had a boo boo and you can see the band aid. So ignore that and look at this pretty mani.

With flash

outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
Revlon ColorStay French Roast
Milani Quick Shine Top Coat

When I saw this nail polish at 99 cents store I had to have it. I usually don't buy brown polishes but this one is not just a brown polish. Its a deep chocolate brown with rainbow miro-glitter which is really hard to capture but in person I fell in love. So pretty and I know I will be wearing it more because its a two coater and lasted on my nails for a while with out chipping. I really love Revlon nail polishes but was not while to pay full price so I'm happy find them at 99 cents stores and dollar tree so if you love Revlon too check out those stores. Anyways back to this polish which you love brown and glitter you need this color. Its a beautiful fall and winter color because of the rainbow miro-glitter. Its like hot chocolate with glitter, do I have to say more. I think not. Go get a bottle now, lol. No really  you need this polish.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment