Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Walgreens Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you two of my most resent hauls from Walgreens.


This first haul I only got two things because I was looking for the Disney Cinderella collection which they did not have yet. So went into the clearance and found two things I had to have. The first thing was Chill out Scooby-doo dvd for $1.49. The other thing was a Halloweenie Beanie called Pumpkin which is so cute that I could not leave it. It was only $.39.


Since I've been going into Walgreens every week to find the collection. One of the girls that work in the beauty section took down my number and said she would call me when they came in and would save one for me which was really nice. So yesterday she called me and said they got in the Disney Cinderella Eyeshadow palette. I picked up yesterday and swatched it today. I also did a eye look too. I will be posting a review and eye look using this palette next week or sooner so keep eye out. The eyeshadow palette was $14.99. I will be getting the beauty book as soon as they get them in of course.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Until next time,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment