Thursday, November 19, 2015

Pinchme Box #17

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here to show you my pinchme box I got a while ago.


What I got in this box:

Scotch-Brite® Extreme Scrub Sponge

Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk

Summer’s Eve Lavender Night-time Cleansing Cloths and Cleansing Wash

ACT® Advanced Care™ Plaque Guard™ Mouthwash

N°7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum

WATER BLOCK PLUS® Clear BAND-AID® Brand

GOLD BOND® Ultimate Healing Lotion

DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks

Nakedwine.com $100.00 wine voucher

I liked few of the items I got in box. I really liked the scotch brite extreme scrub sponge because it off tough foods that will not come off pans and plates. I really liked the act mouth was it was nice minty and made my mouth feel clean. I also used Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion before and love it. I many of them in different sizes because I love it so much and happy to get another sample of it.


I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got in my pinchme box.

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment