Monday, November 7, 2016

Target Hauls

Hello m MJF stars,
I have collective haul from Target that I have mean to show. So lets see what I got from Target.

Youtube video of hauls:


You know I love Harry Potter so when I found this only at Target Harry Potter with the golden egg from Tri-wizard torment I had to added it to my Funko pop collection. It was $8.99.


I also found this Evil Villains men shirt which you know I love the Disney Villains I had to get it. It was $12.99.


I have been wanting to pick up Disney Hocus Pocus on Bluray + DVD and I found it on sale for $9.99 so I had to get it. I also picked up some shampoo for Herbal Essance in Color Me Happy for $2.97.


I have been wanting to get Big Jack Skellington since I have the Funko pop key chain. So I was looking at the new Funko pops. I saw they had Jack Skellington Day of the Dead Funko pop so I had to get it. It was $8.99. I also picked up Disney Alice Through the Looking Glass on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD for $22.99.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   




No comments:

Post a Comment