Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Walgreens Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another after Halloween haul this time from walgreens which I found some really cool stuff. So lets get into what I got.

Youtube video of haul:



When I this Gloom for you room animated Halloween pal I had to get it. It so cute you have to see it on my video to see how cute it is when it dances. It was $4.49 which was originally $19.99.


I also got some Halloween nail stickers $.59 which was $1.99 and Kiss Art Stickers Halloween Edition in Maleficent which was the saw same price.


I was so happy to find some left over Nightmare Before Christmas Items so I had get a the Animated plush Oogie Boogie which was $5.99 and originally $19.99. I also got a Jack Skellington plush that was $1.49 and originally $5.99.


I was so happy to find the Disney Tsum tsum light & sound. So I got both Jack and Sally which was $2.99 each.

I hope you enjoyed see my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   


No comments:

Post a Comment