Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul from Walmart which was before Halloween but got pushed back. So let see what I got.

Youtube video of haul:


If you remembered my last Walmart haul I found horror movie t-shirts from the men department and I found out there was more that people been hauling so I found more this time. I only picked up Ghost face because they did not have my size in the other horror movie t-shirts. It was $7.50. I hope they get more in so I pick up few more of the Horror movie t-shirts.


They were clearancing out the summer shirts and they were all a $1.00 so I picked up this white tank top with a pineapple on it.


I also got two of  black tank tops also a $1.


I also picked up some Halloween items. I got $.97 glow bracelets in red for one of the boys my mom watches. I also got the $2.97 glow stick for my ghost water jugs I made last year to glow in the dark for trick or treaters on Halloween which worked really well. They lasted like two days later. So I will picking up more next year or this year they have any left.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment