Wednesday, November 2, 2016

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 cents only store haul. This time its all Wet N Wild makeup that I found. So lets get into what I got.

Youtube video of haul:


They had a lot of nail polishes but I just got three. I got Wet N Wild Fast Dry in Ebony Hates Chris (black), Wet N Wild Fast Dry in Buffy the Violet Slayer (purple)  and Wet N Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Nigh Prowl (black jelly with purple glitter).  I was so happy to find Wet N Wild Coloricon Bronzer and Blush in Everything Under the Sun which everyone was trying to find this summer. So you know I had to get it.
I was also happy to find another limited edition product which was Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Collection in Flirting at the After Party which I own the other palette in this collection and passed on this one. So I had to get it. I also got four of Wet N Wild Mega liners to try since I never tried them. So I got Wet N Wild Mega Liner in Eyespot (metallic blue), Turquoise(metallic teal),  Black Sparkle (black with silver glitter) and Dark Brown. I also got Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow palette in On Cloud Nine. The last thing I got was another limited edition product that I passed on buying which was Wet N Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow palette in Sphinx Minx. I can't wait to try all of these new products that I have not used yet. I have used few items already. Like nail polish in my Halloween mani's ( Halloween: Whiteout, Buffy violet slayer, and Kindness ManiHalloween skittle Mani and Halloween ghost and jack-o-lantern mani) and I used one of the Mega liners in my Halloween: Candy Corn Eye Look). So if you have not see these post go check them out just click on links.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   


No comments:

Post a Comment