Monday, November 28, 2016

Velvet Rope Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I here to show you another Mani for Manicure Mondays. I again painted my nails with a mini orly polish that I have not worn yet.

Indoor lighting with flash

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash

Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
Orly Velvet Rope
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

As you see I picked another purple which lately I been wanting wear purples but this one is different. It a purple but has silver glitter in it which I was bummed that you can't really see all of the glitter on the nail as what you see in the bottle. But it still a really pretty purple polish and if you love purple polishes you should try this one. It has a good formula and lasted a while which out chipping. 

I hope you enjoyed this week's Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   


No comments:

Post a Comment