Monday, November 28, 2016

Target Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have Target haul to show you. I found some after Halloween items and other things I had to have so lets get into the hauls.

Youtube Video:


I found some Halloween socks that I could not pass up on. I got a pair of DC batman sock which was $1.20 originally  $4.00. I also got two pairs of the Halloween socks (black cat and bats) that was $.90 originally $3.00 each.


I was happy to find the last two Tattoo Junkies which was Sparkle lip paint + lip effects Riot and Velvet lip paint + lip effects Minx which they were $2.09 originally $6.99. I have been wanting to try Tattoo Junkies lip paints and I want Minx and could not pass up Riot.


In this haul I found these white 3 mini crate on clearance for $2.44 which is a good deal and I always can use more of the crates to organize things.


I also found the New Disney Tsum tsum Lip Smacker so I had to get Olaf Icy Truffle Treat Flavor and Cheshire Cat Plumberry Wanderland Flavor. Because I love them and I wanted to get the other one they had but I just got two this time. They were $4.89 each.

I hope you enjoy seeing my Target Hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   


No comments:

Post a Comment