Monday, November 21, 2016

Cost Plus World Market, Best Buy and Sally Beauty Supply Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I few hauls from before Halloween and finally posting. I know it was a month ago but I still want to show you what I got.
Youtube video of hauls:

The first hauls is from cost plus world market.


All of the Halloween was 50% off. So I got the cute bride of Frankenstein plate that was $1.99 and now $.99. I got these Ouija Mystifying Mints also you see below the mints are a shape of the game so cool. It was $2.99 so they were $1.49. I also got some Gummies Skulls that was also $2.99 so they were $1.49. 



I also went best buy to get 20th anniversary edition of Disney The Nightmare before Christmas on bluray and Dvd which was on sale for $14.99. Since I love this move and did not own it.


I also stopped at Sally Beauty Supply Store and they had all of there clearance items for 50% off so you know I found two nail polishes that I had to get. The first one I got was China Glaze None of your risky business which is pretty bright cream orange that was $2.49 so it was $1.25. The other polish was Orly Charged up which is a cream purple that is also so pretty and it was $3.29 so it was $1.65. I think I got a pretty good deal.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment