Monday, February 27, 2017

First Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I wanted to show you my first eye look using the Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade palette which I did a review of if you like to check this out. So lets get into what I created with this palette.



Ulta Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette
Products I used:
Jordana Eyeshadow Base Eye Primer
Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade Palette
5: crease and bottom lash
8: inner part of Eyelid, brow bone and bottom lash
6: outer part of Eyelid
7: outer v and bottom lash
Wet N Wild Mega Liner Liquid eyeliner Black Sparkle
L'Oréal Voluminous Primer
Maybelline colossal big shot volum' Express Mascara Very Black

I'm not a big fan of all matte eyeshadows eye looks but I wanted to try it out to see if I can change my mind. For this eye look I wanted to us the cool tone or the middle eyeshadows in the palette. I think all of the eyeshadows were nice and creamy and blended well but the only shadow that did not come out well was 8 which as you can see did not blend well with 7. It was little bit powdery but it blend with the other colors. I don't know what happened it look ok in person then in photo it looked different. Beside that I really liked how this eye look came out even thought they are all matte eyeshadows. I can't wait to try the other colors in the palette and maybe with some shimmer next time. It was really heard not to put some glitter on my eyelids lol. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing this eye look.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment