Thursday, February 9, 2017

Torrid, Disney Store and Target Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have three little hauls and figured I put them together. The hauls are from Torrid, Disney Store and Target. So lets get into what I got.

Youtube video of hauls:


If you follow me on Instagram you know how excited that I found this Nightmare Before Christmas Fair Isle Cardigan on sale at Torrid online. It was on sale for $51.98 then it was 50% so it came to $25.99. I had it shipped to the store so it was free. It only too a few days from when I ordered it online which was awesome.



Since I went to pick up my Cardigan that I ordered at Torrid. I though I would stop at Disney Store to see if they had any clearance items left. I found a Men's pj set for $7.49 with Donald duck with some pants with some characters design on them. I also got these cute coasters set for $2.24. The last thing I got was this men's Marvel t-shirt for $7.49.


The last haul is from Target which I saw they had some movies on sale for $10.00 so I had to check it out. I got Tim Burton's Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children on blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD for $10.00. I also got The Secrets life of Pets Blu-ray, DVD, Digital HD which was $5.00 more since only the DVD copie was $10.00 so I got the Blu-ray combo for $15.00 which is still a good price.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls. 


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment