Thursday, February 23, 2017

Fishtail and Princess Eye Look: Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever palette

Hello my MJF Stars,
Lately I been wearing a lot of nude or not bright colorful looks and decide to pull out my first Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette Mermaids Forever that I love to do a green/purple eye look. 


Products I used:
NYC City Proof eye primer Universal
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever palette
Fishtail: Eyelid
Seashell: inner corner eyelid
Princess: crease
Urchin: Above Crease

Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee: Brow Bone

W7 liquid eyeliner black
Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum Mascara Very Black

As I said I wanted to use my much loved Mermaid Forever palette to do a green/purple eye look. I used Fishtail on the eyelid which is a pretty teal/green shimmery color. I then put Princess in the crease which is a pretty blue/purple which looks perfect with Fishtail. I blended out the edge of Princess with Urchin which is pinky/purple to bend into Brulee the brow bone color. I really love how this eye look came out. I really love the Mermaid Forever palette even though there is a few not so pigmented eye shadows but there is more of the pigmented shadows in the palette to out way the bad ones. If you have not seen my review and want to see it go to the search bar on the left and type in "Mermaid Forever" and it should pop up and other eye looks I did with this palette. I just got two more palettes from Makeup Revolution and just post haul if you like to check that out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment