Thursday, February 2, 2017

Sweetie Pie and Passion Eye Look: Too Faced Love Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Palette. This time I wanted to do a pink and purple eye look which would be a good Valentine's Day.


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal
Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection:
Sweetie Pie: Eyelid
Passion: crease
Obsessed: outer v
Smitten: Brow Bone
Maybelline Master Precise curvy liquid eyeliner black
Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum Mascara Very Black

As you know I can't put this palette away because I have been loving every eye look while using it. I have been loving Passion which its a pretty purple color with gold shimmer. So I decided to put that in my crease. I put Sweetie Pie on the eyelid and you know I'm not big fan of pinks but this one looks so pretty with Passion. I deepen my eye look with Obsessed. Lastly I used Smitten as brow bone. I really love how this eye look came out. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing another eye look using the love palette.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment