Monday, February 6, 2017

Ross Dress For Less Haul

Hello my MJF Stars,
I have a little Ross Dress For Less haul that I wanted to show you. I did not film a youtube video of it because I got large items and only got three items. So lets get into what I got from Ross.


I picked up this Colemon comfort soft mattress pad in full size for my bed. It was $19.99 which is a really good price for a mattress pad and I have been really enjoying it  because it holds my topper I have in place under my sheets. It also give me extra softness to my mattress.


I also got this Betsey Johnson Beach Towel because last year I saw one like this one but put it back and always regretted it. So when I saw this one I had to get it. It was $12.99. 


The last thing I got was this M Led lighting and you know I love these types of lights. This one was different than most because it had diamond shaped led light which is so pretty. The only thing that I did not like is the color you know I'm not a fan of pink but for $6.99. I thought I can paint it a different color like purple or green. What do you think? I'm leaving it this color for now.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment