Monday, February 27, 2017

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Walmart haul to show you which I have been meaning to post. So lest just get into what I got right?!

Youtube video of haul:



I need to pick up some more Shampoo and Conditioner so I got another two pack of the Herbal Essence Color Me Happy which I have loving. It was $4.94. I also picked up some Tetra Whisper Filter Cartridges for my fish tank and they were $6.08 for a 3 pack. I have been wanting the Disney SuperCute Plushies and was so happy to Ursula. She was $8.78 and I love her. I also found a yoda Tsum tsum to add to my collection and he was $2.88. I also got Speed on Bluray for $5.96.


The last thing I got was another pair of the Danskin Now Women's plus size leggings in the same print because they did not any other prints in my size. I love the other pair and know I will wear them a lot and they were on sale for $9.00.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 


No comments:

Post a Comment