Thursday, February 2, 2017

Big Lots and Grocery Outlet Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a two little hauls from Big Lots and Grocery Outlet. So lets get into what I hauled.

Youtube video of hauls:


I went to Big Lots to pick up more makeup wipes that are my go to wipes. They are from Epielle. I got one of the vitamin c cleaning tissues that were $1.00. I also picked up two of the Night time Soothing which are compared to the Neutrogena night calming wipes. I these one because I feel that it removes my makeup better and the towelettes are thicker. They were $2.00 each. If you like a review of the differences between the two let me know.


While I was at Grocery Outlet I found this O.P.I nail polish in Pineapple Have Peeling Too! Which I have been wanting for $3.99. I heard people hating this polish but I really wanted to try it myself. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment