Monday, February 6, 2017

Kurtsey and Frenemy Mani

Hello my MJF Stars,
I back with another mani for Manicure Mondays. Since I really liked last the squish mani I decided to do another one. So least get into this weeks mani. 

indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base 
Sinful colors kylie trend matters Demi-Matte Kurtsey 
Orly Frenemy 
Nyc Shine In A Minute 202 Grand Central Station 

Like I said I really liked the squish mani and wanted to do another one. This time I used another Sinful Colors polish from the Kyle demi matte collection. I used Kurtsey which is a pretty light blue with gold shimmer. I thought Orly Frenemy which is a dark gray jelly with holographic glitter which so pretty. I really like how this mani came out and both of the polishes look so pretty together. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing this weeks mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment