Thursday, February 16, 2017

XOXO and Desire Eye look: Too Faced Love Palette

Hello MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Too Faced Love Palette but this time I wanted to do a soft every day eye look. So lets see what I created this time.


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal
Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection:
XOXO: Eyelid
Desire : crease
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee: Brow Bone
Maybelline Master Perrine curvy liquid eyeliner  black
Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum' Express Mascara Very Black

I used XOXO which is a light peachy nude with hit of shimmer on eyelid. I thought from looking at it in the pan it would of been more shimmery but it still pretty. I put Desire in my crease which looks pretty with XOXO. I put Brulee on my brow bone to blend out the crease color because I did not shimmer on my brow bone so that the eyelid colors would pop. I'm really happy how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment