Monday, February 13, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another 99 cents only store haul to show you. So lets get into what I found this time.

youtube video of haul: 


I found a three pack of Sunbeam CR2032 batteries so I had pick it up for may batterie operated candles. I also got ProLinks audio accessories dual RCA plugs for my speakers. I need some razars so I picked up two of the Shaveguard woman razors that work really well. 99 cents only store got more of the drug store make up so I of course had to get some. So I got two of the Maybelline Master Hi-Lights. I got the hi - light bronzer in Light Bronze and hi-light blush in nude. I also got three of the Sally hansen complete salon manicure in Glare Necessities, Open Mica Night and Over the Rainblue. I saw this Vibe  e-ssential 6ft usb data cable extension which I thought would be handy when I want to use my tablet or cell phone when its charging so I don't have to be right by the pluge were the charger is plugged it. I know it cost more than $.99 anywhere else. The last things I got was dog toys for my Dog Jack which love these toys and stocked up because that cheap for a dog toy. They are all from AKC American Kennel Club which are about $5.00 at the regular stores. I two of the jacks shaped toy, two balls which I gave one to Jack before taking picture, and two bone shaped toy. I did not film them because I had to hid them from Jack or he would want them all and would not leave me alone lol.

Well that's all I got from 99 cents only store and I hoped you enjoyed seeing the haul.

Also would like me to do a swatch and review of the hi-light bronzer and blush? 
If so let me know below.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 



No comments:

Post a Comment