Thursday, February 16, 2017

Walgreens, Walmart and Game Stop Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have three little hauls to show you so I decided to put them together. I have hauls from Walgreens, Walmart and Game Stop so lets see what I got right!?

Youtube video of hauls:

I went to walgreens to see if they had the new valentines lip smackers tsum tsums and see if they got in the new Sinful Colors nail polishes because you know I love Sinful Colors collections.


I was so happy to find the Mickey and Minnie Lip Smacker Tsum tsum Valentines limited edition. They only had two boxes left and they were $9.95 each.


They had new Sinful Colors Collections but I only got two polishes from two the collections. I had to get one of the Kandee Johnson new nail polishes that she collaborated with Sinful Color because I love her. The only one that called my name was Kanfetti which was so pretty. It has matte light yellow, blue hex glitters with rainbow holographic glitter. It screams springs/Easter with pastels. I also got one polish from this years St. Patricks day collection called Luck of the Stylish. Even thought there was two other ones that caught my eye which was Works like a charm and queen of green that I might go back for. But I did get I'm Clover it which is similar to last years but this time they have holographic clovers instead of flowers glitter.  They were both $1.99 each.


I also went to Walmart with my dad for some stuff for the house. I wondered into the toy isle and saw of the Funk pops for $8.95. After looking at them all I found Barbossa form Disney Pirates Of the Caribbean which I had to get. I wish they jack sparrow too but not luck finding him.


Then we went to Game Stop because I saw on Ig that they had some Funko pops on sale for $5.00 so I had to see if they had any that I been wanting. I was so happy to find Rowan's Ghost from Ghostbusters because I really wanted and he was sold out at Hot topic. I also got Nien Nunb a game stop exclusive which I thought was really cool with the helmet. This pop is from the Star Wars force awakens. I'm so happy I found two for $5.00 each they are usually around $12 each.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment