Thursday, February 23, 2017

Ulta Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have Ulta haul to show that I got a few weeks ago and been meaning to post. So lets get into what makeup goodies I got.

Youtube video of haul:


The reason I went is that I saw they had NYX and Makeup Revolution products for buy one get one 50% off.
When I walked in I saw all of the clearance items so I found some NYX products. I could not pass up the Nyx roll-on shimmer which I never tried but been waiting to try them. They was $3.99 then marked down to $1.99 which I also got the buy one get one 50% off so it was $1.49 I also used the $3.50 off $15.00 coupon so they came out to $1.31 each. I picked up 6 colors to try out and the ones I got was Res15 Nude, Res11 Almond, Res12 Platinum, Res10 Blue, Res16 Walnut and Res04 Onyx.
Then I went looking for Makeup Revolution Ultra Eye Contour Light & Shade which I saw on instagram awhile ago that looked just like the Kat Von Den Shade and light palette that I wanted but could not pay $50 for a eyeshadow palette. I've have never been a big fan of all matte eye looks so I though I pay for less to see if I liked it. So I went to look for it but they did not have them out yet but it said it was there online so I asked a girl that worked there. They found me one from the back which I was so happy to get. It was $15.00 then since it was buy one get one 50% off it came to $12 than with coupon it was $10.55. I think that's really good price. The other palette I decided to get was the New-trals vs neutrals eyeshadow palette which I have been also been wanting since ShanShortcakebeauty on youtube hauled it and did an eye look with it. It also have dupes for the lime crime Venus palette and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. So it was $10 then with the bobgo 50% of it was $8 then with coupon it was $7.03. I have been wearing both and will be posting swatches/ review of both of the palettes soon.
All of these products I bought would be $48.94 but with sales and coupons it came out to $27.60 so I saved $21.34 which is awesome. So it pays to look for deals and use coupons.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment