Thursday, February 9, 2017

Passion and Dearest Eye Look: Too Faced Love Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Too Faced Love palette which by now you know that I have been loving it. So this time I decided to us my favorite eye shadow in the palette which Passion. 


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal
Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection:
Dearest: Eyelid
Passion: crease outer v
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee : Brow Bone
Too Faced perfect eyes waterproof eyeliner Perfect Black
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black

As I said I decided to use Passion which I love. I put that all over my eyelid and into the crease. After that I though it needed more so I added Dearest on the center of the eyelid. I'm so happy that I did it looks so pretty. Dearest is the softest in the palette which I heard that a lot of people had problems with it crumbling and when I put brush it did kick up more product then the rest of the eyeshadows in the palette. So I had to tap off some of it before putting on eyelid because it would of been all over my face. Anyways still love this eyeshadow because its so pigmented and pretty. I also really like how this eye look came out.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment