Monday, February 13, 2017

Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a Walmart haul to show you but I did not film it because most of the items was clothing which is hard to film unless I wear it. So I decided to just post it on the blog. Anyways least get into what I got from Walmart.


I got one year of the David Textiles Folkloric Skull Collection Collection 44 cotton for $4.97. I also got three sheets of Classic Craft Felt in white for $.23 each. For a pin board project which I posted on my Instagram.


I also got this Carmex in Cherry lip balm which you get a free winter mint for $.98. I really only wanted the winter mint balm so the cherry was a bonus.


I got this Star Wars Men's long sleeve graphic tee for $5.00. I could not pass up this shirt for that price.


I also got this Danskin Women's blue sweater that was on sale for $7.00.


When I saw these Tsum tsum Women's pajama super minky plush fleece sleep pants on the rack by itself. I then looked at size and was so happy to see it was my size. Because you know I'm a Disney fan and I collect Tsum tsums. The other thing it was on sale for $7.00.  


The last thing I got was these Danskin Now Women's Plus size all over print leggings because I love leggings and these have a pretty pattern like water. Also they were on sale for $9.00.

I hope you enjoyed see my Walmart haul.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment