Monday, February 27, 2017

Blue Satin with Stars Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays and this time its a nail polish I have been wanting wear for a while but never got around to wearing it. So lets get into what I wore this time.

Indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside light with flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat
Klean Color 37 Blue Satin
NYC Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat 
Sassy+Chic Nail art  (yellow stars)

I have been wanting to wear this nail polish by Klean Color called Blue Satin since I got it but finally got the chance to put it on. I have nothing like it in my collection. Its a dark metallic blue with pink hex and rainbow bar glitter mix in. I really love the formula its only needs two coats but I always do three. I stayed on my nail with out chipping for about 4 or 5 day which nice for a glitter. I had to add some yellow star gem because Blue Satin reminds be a galaxy with the glitter mix in the dark metallic blue. I really like Klean Color and bummed that I only can find it at Daiso and there is none close to my area. These polishes are little strong in smell but it worth it for the formula and the pretty colors. They are only $1.50 which a deal. 

I hope you enjoyed this week mani.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment