Thursday, February 16, 2017

Review: Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Liquid Eyeliner

Hello my MJF stars,
Since I love my liquid eyeliners and like to try different ones. I was happy to received this for free from infuenster for testing purposes. When I saw this eyeliner I was not sure if I would like it but I thought I would give it a go.

Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Liquid Eyeliner

Uncapped

Close-up of eyeliner tip
As you see it not like most felt tip pen liquid eyeliners. It also smaller in size and thicker container which feels like a highlighter pen or marker. It feels kinda weird when you hold it because of the shape and size. Also the felt tip is different in that it have two cut out scoops on both sides and on the side it thick to thin that make a sharp tip. I used that side because the other side does not work to make a sharp wing that I like when I wear eyeliner. The felt tip does deposit the right amount liquid eyeliner which is good. It also pigment and it's a demi matte in that it not really shinny or completely matte. I have tried a few felt pen liquid eyeliners in which this one is better than the ones I tried so far. I felt I had to learn how to use it to work for me which different from my other liquid eyeliners that I have used. I would of not bought it for myself because of the packaging and I probably will not buy it. But I might want to try more of the felt pen liquid liner in the future. 

Would I recommend it yes and no. If you want try something different and like felt pen like liquid eyeliners. I would I say go an try it yourself but if you not fan of felt pen like eyeliners I would say stay away.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment