Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine's Day 2017 Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Manicure for Manicure Mondays and since Tuesday is Valentine's Day. I decided to do a Valentine's Themed mani.  So lets get into what I created this time.

indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside light no flash

Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base coat  
China Glaze Gothic Lolita 
O.P.I Charmmy & Sugar
Pure Ice 143 
NYC Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat

I have been wanting to wear Charmmy & Sugar again because I love this glitter polish it so pretty. So I thought it would look so pretty over a purple base color so I used Gothic Lolita but after putting Charmmy & Sugar. I thought it need some hearts for Valentine's day so I pulled out Pure Ice 143 from last years V-day collection.  Its a jelly purple base with matte pink and shimmery blue hex glitters with holographic hear glitters which looks perfect on top of Charmmy & Sugar. I really love how this mani came out.  If you like see what V-day nails that post on my blog in the past got to the left side bar and use the search bar. I will post may past manis on my Instagram page so got check it out if you have not followed me already.

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment