Monday, February 20, 2017

Candy Hearts and Kanfetti Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
If you did see my last couple posts you know I got two of the new Sinful Colors Kandee Johnson polishes from the Pretty Vintage Collection. If you didn't know already who Kandee Johnson is she is a famous makeup youtuber.  She is one of nicest people on Youtube well so I'm heard. When I heard she was collaborate with Sinful Colors which you know I love and own many of there polishes. That one day I will try to film and post on my Youtube channel. Anyways, I had to do a mani with them for Manicure Mondays so let see it right !?

outside light with flash

outside lighting no flash

indoor lighting with flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat
Sinful Colors Kandee Johnson Collection: Candy Hearts (which I got from influenster for testing purposes only) and Kanfetti 
NYC Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat

I'm not a fan of matte polishes which you been following me for a while you know so I was kinda bummed that Candy Hearts was a matte. It's a pretty patel blue which would be nice for spring/Easter. Its pretty by itself but you know I love glitter so I added Kanfetti which I love the name its so cute and its beautiful also. Its a clear base with matte blue, yellow, white hex glitter with some iridescent/ rainbow hex glitter mixed in too. It goes perfectly with Candy Hearts. I'm happy to say that Candy Hearts has not chip yet on me which its been like 5 days so far. Yes!! If you like pastel colors you need to try this new collection. I can't wait to get more of Kandee collections.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for Manicure Monday.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment