Monday, January 30, 2017

Puppy Love Eye Look : Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I usually don't post eye looks on Monday but I wanted to show you another eye look using the Too Faced Love palette that I been using a lot lately. This time I wanted to do an everyday eye look using Puppy Love as the star.


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal
Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection:
Devotion: center of Eyelid
Puppy Love: crease and Eyelid
Smitten: Brow Bone
Maybelline Master Precise curvy liquid eyeliner black
W7 absolute lashes mascara Blackest Black

Like I said I wanted to use Puppy Love which is a pretty color which reminds me of Wet N Wild nutty.  I put it all over the lid and in the crease but I thought it was too dark and needed a lighter color on the center of the eyelid so I put Devotion on top of Puppy Love. I put Smitten on brow bone to blend out the edges of puppy love and brighten the brow bone. I really love this eye look and will be recreating it again when I need everyday fast eye look.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment