Monday, January 9, 2017

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF stars, 
I have two Dollar Tree hauls from before Christmas and thought I would put them together to make one haul. So now that I have a chance to show you lest get into what I got.

Youtube video of haul:


I picked up some of Home Style select old fashioned kettle cooked original potato chips that I love. I also found more of the perk visor wraps that work well. So I got Summer Berry and Caribbean Colada. I picked up Christmas House solar blinking reindeer for my car. The last thing I got was these sunglasses cover-up's for my dad to try which are usually like $20 anywhere else. 



I picked up another some of Home Style select old fashioned kettle cooked original potato chips. I also got more the dancing solars. I got Swinging Snowman, Drumming Bear, Swinging Santa, and Santa in Chimney. I also picked up another of the Christmas House socks which Santa on it.

I know this haul are old but I hope you still enjoyed seeing it.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel    

No comments:

Post a Comment