Thursday, January 12, 2017

99 Cents Only Store Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I know did not post on Wednesday but lately I been wanting to chance the days I post because I feel the two days I post on are too close together. So I think I going to post on Mondays and Thursdays. We will see how this goes and it better this way than Mondays and Wednesdays. Any ways lets get into why I'm posting which is another 99 cents only store haul.  It another before Christmas haul that I did not have a chance to show you. You know how it is around the holidays so here it is.

Youtube video haul:


I picked up some Natural white sensitive tooth paste. It an alright toothpaste but I like the Colgate one better but you get more in the tube. I also got some Happy Holidays ornament hooks. If you fallow me on ig you saw that I got this power bank for $1.99 which is a really good deal and work really good. I also got three of the Bitronicgear stereo headsets which sound pretty good for $1.00 ear buds. I got two of the Coralite hand supports and two of the ankle supports too.  Because some times my hands and ankels get sore. Theses both work really good and are made with nice material. I seen some thing similar to these for $5-8 depending on brands. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my haul.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel    



No comments:

Post a Comment