Monday, January 30, 2017

Dollar Tree Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have a collective Dollar Tree haul to show you. So lets get into what I hauled this time from DT.

Youtube video of hauls:


If you follow me on Instagram you know how happy I was to find these Snackeez! Star Wars cups. So you know I had to get a few of them
 I got two cups in The Force Awakens design which one of them is for my dad.  I also got one in the Yoda and Droids (r2d2 and c3p0). 


I also picked up some Christmas House  the window Clings since I need some never got them. Well I have them for next year and they were 2 for $1.00.


I was surprised to find Count chocula and Boo Berry at Dt so I got two of the count chocula which I love and ones of the Boo berry which I never tried.


I picked up some Coralite Pain Relief Balm for my dad. I also found another color of the Sinful Colors Kyle Demi-Matte polish in Kurtsey. I saw these cute tweezers by Sassy + Chic so I had to picked two of the Helen design one for me and my mom. Since the Christmas stuff was 2 for $1.00 I picked up one of the Christmas house led Icicel ornament and a bag of Palmers candy cane cups. I got some tooth paste by Colgate in the sensitive which is good.


I picked up some paper towels and some Shasta Root Beer which I really like.


I picked up a tool bench reach & pick up because I have one from somewhere else and it works great when I drop something and can't reach it so I thought I need a back up for a $1.


I picked some blank cards so I can write thank you letters and can use them for other things. So I got two of the tender thoughts 8 pack in a dog design and the Owl design.


The last thing I got was these Assured memory foam insoles. I used these under my dr scholls inserts to give more cushion for my feet. I really like these they work pretty good for a $1.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my DT hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment