Thursday, January 19, 2017

Adore Eye Look: Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Too Faced Love palette, no pun in tended that I have been loving. I have been trying to use each eyeshadow in the palette. So lets get in to this eye look that I created.


Products I used:

NYC City Proof eye primer Universal

Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection Palette:
Puppy Love: crease and bottom lash
Adore: Eyelid and bottom lash
Cherish: inner corner eyelid
Amorous: outer

L'Oréal Colour Riche Eye Shadow Paris Beach: Brow bone

Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black

I wanted to use Adore which is pretty orange/copper color with shimmer that is so pretty. I really love this color and will be using it a lot. I also love puppy love and put that in the crease which make the Adore pop. I used Amorous in the crease to deepen the crease. I also put Cherish in the inner course to brighten my eyes and it so pretty too. I really happy with this eye look and been love this palette.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment