Monday, January 2, 2017

Titanium Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. This mani I wore for new years because I thought it would be perfect so lets get into it.

Outside lighting with flash

Outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
O.P.I DS Titanium 
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat 

I wanted to wear a sliver or dark silver nail polish for New Years Eve. So I just got the o.p.i ds Titanium which I have been dying to wear. It's is a dark gun metal gray with holographic glitter. I really love this polish but if you fallow me on ig you see one nail chipped on a couple of days wear which was bummer. I might have to try it as topper next time to see if it still chip fast. Anyways I hope you had nice New Years Eve and hears to a great 2017.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment