Monday, January 30, 2017

Silhouette & Charged Up Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm back with another mani for Manicure Mondays and this time I decided used another Kyle Demi-Matte from Sinful Colors with Orly to do a squish mani in a different way than I did my last squish mani. So lets see what I did this week.

Outside lighting with flash 

Outside lighting no flash 

Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base  
Sinful colors kylie trend matters velvet Silhouette 
Orly Charged up 
Nyc Shine in a minute 202 Grand Central Station Top Coat 
Sassy+Chic Nail art glitters  (purple stars)

As I said I wanted to try a different way to do a squish mani and I  have seen people use there rubber stampers in stead of plastic wrap so I decided to try it. I used Silhouette as the base and dated Silhouette and charged up with the stamper. I think it looks pretty good. I really like these colors together. I think it's less messy and easier to clean up.  I also put purple stars on the nails I did not do the squish method. I'm really happy how this mani come out.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my mani for Manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment