Monday, January 23, 2017

Florida Trip Walmart Haul

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul from my Florida trip this time its from Walmart which I bought some souvenirs. So lets get into what I got right ?!

Youtube video of haul:


I found these Harry Potter wand keyrings so I had to get all of the different wands they had which was Harry's, Hermione's and Dumbledore's. They were $5.97 each. I also got an olaf keychain for $2.60 and a Jack and Sally keychain for $2.97. I got an Disney Magnet with Jack and sally for $3.74.


I saw this Star Wars women's v neck sleep shirt and had to get it. It was $9.97.


I also got a minion women's v neck sleep shirt too which was also $9.97. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  



No comments:

Post a Comment