Thursday, January 19, 2017

Florida Trip Hauls

Hello m MJF stars,
If you did'nt know I went to Florida the week before Christmas and when I was there I of course did a little shopping. So I thought I show you what I got from a few stores that I went to which was Ross Dress for less, DD's Discount, Beall's Outlet, Five & Below, Dollar Tree, Burlington and Walgreen.

Youtube video of hauls:


The first haul is from Ross Dress For Less which I have been looking for a new cosmetic bag for my makeup. I was so happy to find this Betsey Johnson bag for $16.99 because you know I love Betsey Johnson. I love the black and white stripe with the pink lips so cute. I have been loving this bag it holds a lot.


This haul is from DD's Discount which I also been looking for a smaller purse/bag. I saw few of these Luv Betsey mini Satchel at Ross and Burlington but never found a pattern that I like but I found this black and white stripes with silver hearts and had to get it. It was $16.99.  I really love it and it fits all of my stuff which I a plus and its Betsey Johnson.


I saw this store called Bealls Outlet when I was at Ross so I decided to check it out. It similar to Ross and other discount stores. I did find two things which was an O.P.I nail polish in Lucerne-tainly look marvelous for $3.99. I also got this W7 London Eyes gift set because I ran out of eye liner when I in Florida so I though I try this brand. I wanting to try this brand and for $5.99 got liquid eyeliner, mascara and a kohl liner was a good deal.


I love Five & Below stores and in California we don't have any here. So I knew I wanted to go to one while I was in Florida but the one I went to was picked over. I did find a few things though. I got two of the Harry Potter Buttons which was $4.00 each and a Disney Nightmare Before Christmas keyring which was $4.00 too.


I also stopped at a Dollar Tree which I only got two things. I got an Urban essence wig cap because I need one for Halloween and my store did not have them so I was happy to find a two pack. I also got another O.P.I nail polish in Snow Globetrotter which I really wanted it and my Dollar Tree did get in.


I have been wanting some rain boots and when we went to Burlington and I found theses U.S. Polo rain boot in navy and olive which I have been looking for and they were on clearance for $12.99. I'm really happy with them and been wearing them a lot since it been storming almost every week her in California.



I also got Jack an Eddie bauer bear knotted rope toy on clearance for $1.99.


We went walgreens for few things and they had Star War items for 25% off. When I saw Funko Pop Yoda (spirit) I had to have it and it was $7.49 with 25% off. I love it and happy to have it in my collection.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment