Monday, January 2, 2017

New Years Eve Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I again did not have time to edit a video for youtube so instead I will be showing you my New Years Eve Eye Look that wore.

Left side with glitter and right side no glitter

No glitter

With glitter

Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal 
Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever palette 
Imagine: Eyelid 
Harmony: Crease and lower lash 
Whale: outer v
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow single Brulee: Brow Bone 

Nyx Candy Glitter liner Disco Ball : eyelid

W7 London liquid eyeliner black 
Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum' Express Mascara Black 
W7 london King Kohl blackest black: lower lash line


As you can see I decided to do a silver eye look so I pulled out my Mermaid forever palette that I love. After putting my eyeliner and mascara on. I thought it needed something more so I of course had to add glitter on from Nyx Candy Glitter liner which I think it looks so pretty. If you not into glitter you can do this same look with out the glitter liner. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my new years eve eye look. I'm try to put up some new videos soon maybe on Wednesday or next week. I'm also hoping for a great 2017.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,


Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment