Monday, January 9, 2017

Leaves Jingle and Snow Globetrotter Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another mani for manicure Mondays. So lets jump right in this weeks mani.

indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside light no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild Wild Shine protective base Coat
Klean Colors Leaves Jingle
O.p.i Snow Globetrotter
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

You know I love Leaves Jingle so I had to wear it again and I wanted to use Snow Globetrotter which I think it looks like snow on a Christmas tree or any pine tree. I really love this combo it make me think of winter. I can't wait to put Snow Globetrotter over another base color. I'm so happy to have it in my collection.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani for manicure Mondays.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel    

No comments:

Post a Comment