Thursday, January 26, 2017

Disney World and Universal Studio Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another haul from my Florida Trip which I went to Disney World and Universal Studio. I did not get much but still wanted to show you what I got, so I put what I got together.

Youtube video of haul:


So lets start with what I got at Disney World. I got this cute Holiday Minnie Mouse Ear Headband with bow for $23.99. I also got Mickey Mouse Glitter earrings for $7.99.


The last thing I got from Disney World was this Santa Mickey Mouse and Friends T-shirt that was $24.99. It was really hard to find the navy blue Christmas t- shirts but I finally found one which I really happy about and love that it has a lot of the Disney characters. 


Since I bought Harry Potter souvenirs from Walmart and Five & Below I only got one thing from Universal Studios. Which was the Butterbeer souvenir mug from the Wizarding World Harry Potter at The Fountain Of Fair Fortune at Diagon Alley which is an exclusive Butterbeer souvenir mug that is only at Hogsmeade Village.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  


No comments:

Post a Comment