Thursday, January 26, 2017

Passion Eye Look: Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another eye look using the Too Faced Love palette as you can tell that I have been loving. This time I really wanted to use Passion as the main color for this eye look so lets see what I created this time.


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer Universal
Too Faced Love Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow Collection: 
Passion: Eyelid
Romance: crease
Smitten: Brow Bone
Obsessed: outer v
Devotion: inner corner eyelid
Maybelline Master Perrine curvy liquid eyeliner  black
Maybelline the Colossal Big Shot Volum' Express Mascara Very Black

When I bought this palette the color called Passion was one of the reasons that I bought the palette. Its a beautiful purple with gold shimmer. I have been wanting to put all over my eye lid. I put Romance in the crease so there is a transition to the crease color which I used Smitten. I also put Obsessed in outer v so that Passion can to pop. I lastly put Devotion in my inner corner of my eyelid to that it brightens the look a little. I really love how this eye look came out. I think it would be nice eye look for Valentines day also.

I hope you enjoyed this eye look.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment