Monday, January 16, 2017

King Size Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I here to show you another mani for Manicure Mondays. This time I decide to wear another Kylie nail polish so lets get into which one right!?

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting no flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat
Sinful Colors Kyle Demi-Matte King Size
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

As you can see I pick a purple from here Demi-Matte collection which is called King Size. I found this polish at Dollar Tree as well as a few others. This is the darkest purple they had at Dollar Tree from the collection. I really love this color its blue base purple which are my favorite and it has a gold shimmer in it which you know I love purple with shimmer. I really love this color and it has a great formula like most of Sinful Color have. Its a demi- matte so its not completely matte but as you can see I used a top coat so it does not matter if it a demi-matte because you know I'm not a fan of matte polishes. Anyways I really liking these polishes from Kyle collection. If you see them at Dollar Tree you should pick them up. They were $2.99 at other stores so you save $1.99 which is nice.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks mani.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment